"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Training Post in China
Date posted:2012-07-05 | Writer: Zhongjie Education International | Email: email@example.com
Zhongjie Education International Co. Ltd., located in Beijing, China, is currently accepting applications for an EFL Teacher Training Officer to work in our Beijing Office. We implement the Universal English Intensive (UEI) Program provided in cooperation with the Australian International Education Program Management Center (AIEP). The EFL Teacher Training Officer will be directly contracted with Zhongjie Education International to work on the UEI Program.
If you are interested in a secure and reliable EFL-related experience in China, and consider yourself a responsible, dedicated, and energetic professional, please feel free to apply. Only candidates who submit a complete set of application material will be considered.
Benefits include: 10,000-12,000 RMB/month, commensurate with the candidate’s professional experience and qualifications; assistance with or paid accommodation (3,000RMB/month allotment for housing); 6,000RMB of airfare reimbursement upon completion of a 12-month contract; performance bonus at the end of the contract year.
Zhongjie Education International is currently recruiting a Training Officer to help train EFL teachers for the Universal English Intensive (UEI) Program. This program is divided into six proficiency levels (beginner, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, and advanced), designed specifically for middle and high school Chinese students.
The Training Officer will have a hand in the development of teaching plans for EFL teachers (based on pre-determined program materials); upon completion, he/she will train teachers in how to utilize the teaching plans; assist in curriculum development; advise in the recruitment process of EFL teachers; help supervise the orientation of new EFL teachers; and work closely with school administration, teaching staff and program officers.
Age: 25 – 50 and in good health
Master’s Degree or above from a American, British, Canadian, or Australian university, in Education, TESOL, Applied Linguistics, or a related field; commitment to working and living in China for two years or more; at least three years of experience in teaching secondary-level classes; native proficiency in English (reading, writing, speaking); training in classroom management; willingness to travel to different regions of China.
Some proficiency in Chinese preferred; teaching experience in China; TESOL / TEFL Certification; experience in training and/or guiding teachers; strong leadership and organizational skills.
Candidates should also demonstrate:
- A passionate, energetic and enthusiastic love of teaching shown through their words, actions and attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- A willingness to work diligently as a contributing team player;
- An enthusiasm for acquiring new skill sets;
- A willingness to accept Company Policy regarding Zhongjie’s operations and regulations.
To apply for this job, please submit the following documents via email at the e-mail address given on the job heading (Attention: UEI Recruitment Officer – Training Officer)
- Your CV / Resume. Please state your full name, nationality, country of residence, contact information (a current phone number and e-mail address), mailing address, earliest date available, and how long you plan to work in China: ( #) Months;
- A statement of your educational philosophy;
- A sample of the lesson plans you have used to teach young learners in the past;
- Copy of the first page of your passport;
- One recent color photo in which your face is clearly visible;
- Copy of your highest degree and teaching certificate(s);
- Two references related to your previous teaching, or current or former employers with their current email address and phone number.
- Please also indicate how you heard about us.
Selection process is as follows.
1. CV Screening
2. Skype or phone interview & teaching demo
3. Reference check
4. Offer, Notification & Follow-up
For more information, please feel free to contact us via email at the address given on the job heading.