"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Positions Throughout China (3)
Date posted:2013-01-08 | Writer: Zhongjie Education International Co. Ltd | Email: email@example.com
Zhongjie Education International Co. Ltd., located in Beijing, China, is currently accepting applications for EFL Teachers to teach students aged from 12 to 17 years old in small to mid-size cities throughout China starting in February 2013. Our Universal English Intensive (UEI) Program is provided in cooperation with the Australian International Education Program Management Center (AIEP), and teaching on the UEI Program is an employment agreement directly contracted with Zhongjie Education International.
The UEI Program is designed to be a win-win-win situation for our students, our EFL teachers and our global community. We emphasize the importance of native English speakers in our classrooms not only to teach English, but also to foster human-to-human relationships between those Chinese students who do not have much opportunity to interact with native English speakers.
If you are interested in a reliable, authentic, and meaningful EFL experience in China, and consider yourself a responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative educator, please feel free to apply to the e-mail address given on the job heading. Only candidates who submit a complete application package will be considered.
· Position: UEI Program EFL Teacher
· Employment Type: Full Time
· Openings: 2
· Start dates: Feb. 18th, 2013
· School locations:
Xinyu in Jiangxi Province, China
Panjin in Liaoning Province, China
· Compensation: 7,000 - 10,000 RMB/month, commensurate with the candidate’s degree and work experience;
Housing and insurance are provided, as well as 3,000 RMB of airfare reimbursement upon completion of a 6-month contract, and 6,000 RMB of airfare reimbursement upon completion of a 12-month contract
· Post-Arrival Training: Up to one week of in-office training and one week of in-class training and supervision by trained UEI Program Staff
· Native English Speakers;
· 24-40 years old;
· Bachelor's degree in any field with a TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate (minimum 100 hours);
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Internet use.
With Preference given to candidates with previous teaching experience at the secondary school level.
Teacher Candidates should also demonstrate:
- A passionate, energetic and enthusiastic love of teaching in their words and attitude.
- An ability to adapt to new environments and work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds
- A willingness to accept Company Policy regarding the Learning Center’s operations and regulations.
This job is only suitable for someone who wants the real Chinese experience and doesn't mind being away from home comforts.
Teachers hired for this program will teach twenty 45-minute lessons per week, with textbooks, supplementary materials, and lesson plans provided for all courses. A Teaching Assistant will also be provided for each foreign teacher to help with day-to-day activities
To apply for this job, please submit the following materials as an email attachment to the address given on the job heading, (Attention: UEI Recruitment Officer-EFL Teacher).
· Your CV or Resume. Please state your full name, nationality, contact information (a current phone number and e-mail address), mailing address, and earliest date available
· Copy of your passport ID page
· One recent color photo in which your face is clearly visible
· Copy of your highest degree and teaching certificate(s)
· Two references (with their current email address and phone number) from one of the following: your previous teaching position, university, current or former employers, who can testify to your teaching abilities.