"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Jiangxi, China
Date posted:2006-11-30 | Writer: Dayang English School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Visa offer after one year contract;
2) The basic salary about 3500RMB after tax, 14-20 hours a week, Based on qualifications and teaching experience;
3) Free private accommodations with modern facilities (equipped with TV, kitchen, washer, two bedrooms and bathroom) will be provided;
4) Return Airfare from teacher's country to our city will offer after one year contract
5) Annual travel allowance will offer from the school;
6) Public holiday same with the office Chinese teacher including Christmas day.
We are looking for an Enthusiastic, outgoing with more patient attitude female ESL teacher to join our school in Dec.2006;
The school is a kind and friendly private English school which located in Jiangxi province, It is situated in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, Its neighboring provinces include: Zhejiang, Fujian, Guangdong, Hunan, Hubei and Anhui!
1) The student's level: 5 to adult, 15 students for per class only;
2) There are swimming rooms, gym rooms, Pingpang rooms, China Kongfu rooms and library, supermarkets in the school offer to you;
3) Start date: ASAP.
Jingdezhen city, Jiangxi province! There are so many artists coming here to touch the wonderful Chinese culture, so many Chinese students are eager to improve theirs oral English to communicate with the world in future! If you are interested teaching and living in this city, kindly please send:
1 ) Your resume. Please state your Nationality (clear English speaking ability is ok);
2 ) Copy of the first page of your passport;
3) Copy of your visa which you hold currently;
3 )Copy of your highest degree and teaching certificates, if any.
4 )Two references from your schools or friends with their contact information.
5 ) When you will be available to start teaching and how long do you plan to teach here.
For more information please send e-mail to Miss Shao
Looking forward to hear from you soon.