"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Guangxi, China
Date posted:2005-03-22 | Writer: Webster Education | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reliable, energetic and hardworking teachers wanted for a private language institute in southern China.
WEI is Guangxi's leading provider of foreign language training, and currently has schools in two locations. One is in the provincial capital Nanning, host to last year's ASEAN expo, and the other is in Liuzhou, the 'Dragon City', famed for its breathtaking karst mountain scenery.
We teach a variety of courses at our institutes, including general English, IELTS preparation, BEC(Business English Certificate) preparation and young learners (11-16). Our students are predominantly adults, and some teenagers. We use both foreign and domestic materials, such as 'Cutting Edge' and 'New Headway'. Most teaching is done in our schools, although we occassionally require our teachers to go to companies to teach. Contact hours - 25 per week, with at least a day and a half off each week.
We are currently seeking a 4 teachers to work at our Liuzhou school. Two on a short-term 2 month contract during July and August, and two on a full-time one year contract starting in June/July 2005.
Compensation package includes:
1) Return airfare.
2) Accomodation, visa and health insurance.
3) Chinese lessons.
4) Generous local salary, dependent on experience and qualifications(4500 - 6000 RMB per month)
5) Paid holiday.
6) Help with setting up(opening bank accounts etc).
1) University degree and recognised TEFL qualification.
2) Teaching experience preffered but not essential.
3) Native speaker or non-native speaker with IELTS score of at least 7.
Director of Studies - WEI Nanning