"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in China - Shanghai
Date posted:2008-01-15 | Writer: Katherine & King\\\'s College of London | Email: Katherine_king@kkcollegeuk.co.uk
Katherine & King's College of London is now recruiting full-time teaching staff for a one year contract on their Shanghai campus (China).
Applicants should be:
- Well-presented & flexible
- Native English-speaking
- Minimum qualifications: University degree + EFL qualification (such as CELTA or Trinity Certificate) plus experience of working within a similar organisation
- Preference will be given to applicants who have the background of teaching IELTS.
- Monthly salary Chinese RMB 6000;
- Free accommodation;
- Free airport pickup service;
- Return air ticket;
Full time teachers will be expected to teach or carry out other work in connection with the teaching timetable for a maximum of 28 hours per week. Of the 28 hours, a maximum of 25 hours will be teaching and the remaining hours will be spent on administrative tasks, lesson preparation, marking homework, teachers' meetings, leading social programme events etc.
Holidays include four weeks/20 workings days, not including statutory holidays.
Probationary period of employment is 12 weeks.
Please apply in writing with CV by 15 February 2008 to:
e-mail : Katherine_king@kkcollegeuk.co.uk