Date posted:2016-10-20 | Writer: Meten English | Email: [email protected]
Meten English has regular opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers who want to teach from the comfort of their own home. Meten English was established in 2006 with the sole purpose of offering the English language to English learners. Since then Meten English has expanded to 59 centers in 19 cities throughout China. We have successfully taught more than 60,000 students since 2006. Our R&D center is one of the few Chinese owned English education companies in China to be registered with an internationally accredited R&D center, which currently has over 100 course developers possessing masters or doctorate degrees. Our curriculum and textbooks are developed and designed by our own teaching department and have been revised over the years in order to best meet the needs of both our students and our teachers.
• You don’t need to come to mainland China. Your home is your office
• Opportunities to learn Chinese culture
• Enjoy the freedom to teach wherever you have a good internet connection.
• You don’t need to write lesson plan.
• We provide the teaching materials on our interactive educational system.
• Competitive salary!!!
• Stable income per month: We will sign fixed time labor contract teachers.
• Attractive payment: You will get payment in you contract hours even though you don't have classes.
• You will GET BOUNUS after class!
• Short class!!! Every class just 45mins!!!
• Flexible hours!!You could decide your own working schedule!!!
• Native level English speaker, preferably TEFL and TESOL certified
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, instruct and evaluate learning activities at secondary level
• An interest in online teaching and working in a different culture
Please submit the following documents to the email address given on the job heading:
• University graduation diploma, with TEFL/TESOL certificate
• Copy of passport first page
Telephone: 86（0755）82706521, (0)183 19990285
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.