Date posted:2009-04-29 | Writer: EF English First | Email: [email protected]
English First is looking for certified ESL teachers who have a passion for sharing their language with young learners. Our students, ranging from elementary age to late teens, are enthusiastic and quick to learn. You will be amazed at how much your students will improve their English skills in just a few short months.
This July and August, join us in Shanghai or Beijing for the EF Summer Academy, a full programme of fun pre-planned lessons with exciting projects and excursion under the theme of “Global Citizen.”
In this period between the Olympics and World Expo, there has never been a more exciting time to be living and teaching in one of China’s dazzling cities: Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou or Shenzhen.
• 1+ year teaching children ages 3-18, preferably in ESL
• Bachelors degree
• TEFL certificate or equivalent
• Native English speaker
• Passport holder from English speaking country
• Enthusiasm, positive attitude, willingness to learn, good team spirit
Our package includes:
• Competitive salary
• Generous vacation
• Health insurance
• Annual flight allowance
• 2 weeks accommodation upon arrival
• Assistance with housing
• Initial training
• On-going professional development
• Renewal bonus
• Opportunities for promotion and transfer in the world’s leading educational organization
Apply via e-mail at the address given on the job heading.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.