"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL to Young Learners in China
Date posted:2015-09-01 | Writer: K&H International School | Email: email@example.com
K&H International School is hiring TEFL qualified native level English speakers to teach English in an enjoyable, professional, and interactive way. With locations throughout all of Shanghai, K&H International School is an ever-growing company with a strong passion for providing high quality English in a fun, friendly, and safe environment.
Teachers will be responsible for providing a highly engaging and effective learning experience to students aged 3-12. Teachers will work together with colleagues to present the curriculum with energy and enthusiasm, ensuring an engaging and enjoyable experience for their students.
• A passion for educating young students and a keen interest in their development
• Ability to command the attention of groups of children in an engaging and compelling manner
• Energetic, enthusiastic, animated approach to storytelling and delivering content to learners
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high-change work environment
• Native level English speaker from the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa
• Two years' teaching experience
• Bachelor's Degree + TEFL/TESOL certificate
• Be currently in Shanghai
12-15 students per class
Age of students:
3-12 years old
3:30pm-8:30pm on weekdays (maximum of four 45 minute lessons, depending on schedule)
9am-6pm on weekends (maximum of ten 45 minute lessons, depending on schedule)
Full time teacher work load:
31 working hours per week
2 week days off per week (the actual days off are determined by individual campus)
14,8000 - 17,000RMB
Housing, travel, cell phone and training allowance each month
Full accident & medical insurance coverage (after probation)
Monthly attendance bonus
Contract completion bonus + contract renewal bonus for second year teachers
Reimbursement of Z visa fees, health examination fees
Paid return airfare for Z visa trip if needed
Induction teacher training program
Ongoing classroom based professional development
Send your resume(with photo), education (degree) and teaching qualifications (TEFL/TESOL) to the email address given on the job heading.