"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
School in China Seeks TEFL Qualified Teachers
Date posted:2015-08-10 | Writer: EF Education First Guiyang | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a TEFL qualified native English speaker or have a native command of English in all areas? Do you want to teach English for a member of the largest international private education company? Are you interested in teaching younger learners and make difference in their lives? How about living in a modern Chinese city with lots of snacks and fantastic weather? Bring your talent, creativity and unique experience, and discover why a career with EF is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Welcome to EF Education First Guiyang. Whether you are looking for TEFL jobs in China or ESL jobs in China, our schools offer fantastic teaching careers and all the support you would expect from EF Education First, the world’s largest language training provider. Our teachers have come from all over the world to experience working in China. As we are growing very fast, we are looking for qualified and confident native level English speakers to join our team of professional teachers. Our first EF Guiyang school opened in 2004. We are in the center of the city. Our students include kindergarten, primary school, middle school and high school students range from 3 years up to 18 years old.
The City of Guiyang
As the capital of Guizhou province of Southwest China, Guiyang is the economic and commercial hub of Guizhou. With an average temperature of 15.35 °C (59.6 °F), Guiyang has moderate-temperature summers and cool winters. Guiyang people have a particular interest in food and its culture. Food in Guiyang mainly includes Qian (Guizhou) cuisine and local snacks, which sometimes can be very spicy but tasty as well. In addition to a great variety of food, Guiyang has many international quality hotels, restaurants, shopping centers and entertainment places. In other words, life in Guiyang is rich and colorful, and one can never feel bored in such a city. If you like to explore history and culture, Guiyang is a good place to visit. It has a large representation of ethnic minorities and many ancient towns that are several miles from the city area. On the whole, Guiyang is worth exploring as city, no matter who you are and where you are from.
Foreign Teachers are responsible for providing a highly engaging and effective learning experience to learners aged 3-18 year olds through the delivery of innovative and immersive EF educational content. The Foreign Teacher is responsible for ensuring measurable academic results in an inspiring and lively learning environment, delivering an outstanding service experience to learners and parents, and collaborating closely with their local teachers and progress advisers.
· Age 24 – 60, as work visa requires
· Bachelor’s degree
· Native level English speaker from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa
· Internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL certification or other teaching equivalents
· Min 1 year teaching or teaching related experience
· Passion for educating young learners and a keen interest in their development
· Valid references and non-criminal background.
Salaries & Benefits:
EF Education First Guiyang offers a competitive local salary. We recognize qualifications and experience and have a salary scale based upon this. We offer you as follows:
· Excellent salary: 6,500 – 9,500 RMB per month (net after tax) depending on experience
· Accommodation: Western style, furnished, near the school or 1500-2,000 RMB (net) housing allowance per month.
· Flight allowance: 9,000 RMB (net) half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months
· Retention rate bonus: 3000-5000RMB per year.
· Fully sponsored Z work visa
· 12 days public holidays plus 10-15 days extra holidays
· 12 months worldwide ERIKA health, travel and property insurance
· On-going professional training and academic development
· Promotion opportunities within the EF network
How to Apply:
If you’re a native English speaker or have a native command of English in all areas, please apply by email to the address given on the job heading, and attach a copy of your CV, recent photo, passport photo page and a written letter of reference. Interviews are conducted using video through Skype and typically take around 45 minutes with a decision given within 48 hours after any interview. Feel free to contact us for further information. Take the steps and make your life changed!