"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Recruiting For EFL Teachers in China
Date posted:2016-02-04 | Writer: Aston Educational Group | Email: email@example.com
Aston Educational Group (AEG) has regular opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers. We are a professional international educational group which began in the United States in 1991, and made its way to China in 1996. Aston Educational Group provides language training, K-12 education, and educational & cultural exchanges for millions of students around the world. AEG operates over 120 English schools throughout China under the Aston English brand which was established in 1996 in Dalian. We have helped over 2500 Teachers live, work in and experience China since 1996 and Aston has an established support system for teachers.
1. Teach scheduled class hours as outlined in the contract. Class hours include scheduled lessons, substitutions, outside teaching, one-to-one tutoring, educational promotional events
2. Prepare lesson plans and mark homework according to the guidelines set by Aston
3. Follow the curriculum, the course aims and lesson objectives
4. Complete the teacher’s Daily Class Log
5. Carry out on-going assessments
6. Conduct and grade mid-term and final exams
7. Complete all assessment paperwork, grade cards, assessment forms and Aston Passports for Success
8. Work with the Chinese teacher to ensure effective lessons
9. Attend training events
10. Undertake professional development, lesson observation and feedback.
11. Abide by Aston’s policies as outlined in the contract and the Foreign Teachers’ Staff Manual
1. Nationalities: Native English speakers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand only for all Aston locations, South Africa for some Aston locations
2. Education background: Bachelor degree in any subject
3. Age range: 23 to 50 years old
4. Certificate of qualification: Professional qualifications in the field of TESOL or TEFL
5. Work experience: 1 to 2 years work experience after graduation. Some Aston locations may ask for 2 years teaching experience. Work experience related to teaching is preferred
6. Clean criminal record & Good health
1. Salary: 7,000 to 9,000 yuan/month
2. Either F visa or Z visa provided depending on length of contract
3. Free accommodation
4. Insurance provided
5. Air ticket reimbursement based on completion of contract
6. 14 days paid holiday per year
7. 4 hours Chinese classes per week for free
8. A rewarding career path
Should you feel like applying for the fancy position, don’t hesitate to find Alex through contact information below or email address given on the job heading.
International Business Development Manager: Alex Miao
Telephone: +86 411 83769993 //Mobile: +86 159 9850 3913