"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Position teaching English in China
Date posted:2002-11-27 | Writer: TDM Language College | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers like you are our important assets. Without you, we cannot accomplish our mission. A mission to help others.
You like helping others. For that, you can sacrifice your comfortable living at home, and prepare to live in a rapidly developing country. You can stand the dirt. You can stand the pollution. Because you want to help. You are in good health. You are emotionally stable. You can help.
Some of our students have learnt English for 10 years. But they can barely speak English. You will simply help them do so. You will present to a class of 27 students real North American television programs (provided by our institute for educational use only) 9 hours a week for listening comprehension, and have 9 hours of conversations a week with small groups of 3 students.
Te be qualified, you are a native English speaker, holding a BA degree and/or a TEFL/TESOL certificate, with minimum 2-year experience.
Your compensation package will include the follows:
- RMB5, 000 weekly basic salary for 72 hours of teaching , paid weekly
- RMB80 for every extra hour (after 72) you are willing to work
- Travel bonus of RMB3000 upon your arrival. RMB6000 on completion of one year contract.
- Health insurance and travel insurance (maximum claim for medical expenses HK$1million, maximum claim for personal accident HK$1M)
- Free hotel room with satellite English television programs, bathroom with western toilet, refrigerator, telephone, heating machine
- Computer with free internet access
- Color TV, shared kitchen with microwave, water dispenser
You will not make as much money as you made at home. But you are very well-paid. Your salary will be more than enough for you to live comfortably, to explore the real China, its history, its nature, its people, its culture, its language and its food.
It is our duty to ensure your experience of working and living with TDM a pleasant, rewarding and enjoyable one. For more information about our school, the city, and the kind of living you will have, please visit our web site at Contact us.
What is better than to help others while helping yourself? Do hesitate! Come to TDM.
Email your CV to email@example.com or call us at +86-27-82846536.