"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching Young Learners in China
Date posted:2016-02-16 | Writer: Happy Goal Kids English | Email: email@example.com
Happy goal Kids English is an established Early Childhood Education Training center under Web Education Group. Aimed at helping early learners acquire English, we are currently seeking full time EFL teachers for our new schools opening in the greater Shanghai area. You will be part of a team of committed teachers who can add value to the school in many ways.
· Competitive salary 10500 RMB per month
· Accommodation allowance 4000 RMB per month
· Transportation Allowance 1000RMB per month after 6 months employment
· Lunch allowance 260RMB per month
· Performance based monthly and quarterly bonuses
· Flight reimbursement 6000 RMB at contract end
· 7 days paid holidays + 12 days Chinese public holidays
· Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
· Medical Insurance
· Arrival Assistance (Apartment search)
· 7 nights Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
· Ongoing training and development workshops, including an initial 3 day induction
· One year contracts
· Airport arrival pick up service
· Maximum of 22 classes teaching per week
· Classes have 8-12 students, each class lasts for 45 minutes
· Audio / video materials are available to assist teaching, with an interactive white board and computer in each classroom.
· Cooperate with teaching assistants in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre.
· Participate in training，workshops and communication meetings frequently to improve teaching performance.
· Support and participate related sales and marketing activities
· Raise professional advice and feedback to students'on the progress of their studies
· Attend centre social events
· Bachelor’s degree
· TEFL certificate (minimum 120 hours)
· Possess a Native English speaker level of competence
· Due to Shanghai Visa regulations applicants should hold a passport from one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
· Passion and energy
· Good team player within our foreign teachers group
Please contact us via email at the address given on the job heading.