Date posted:2018-09-19 | Writer: My Travel Tribe | Email: [email protected]
“Become An Online English Teacher in 15 Minutes” is a recruitment company which helps people start teaching English online. Whether you have no experience or have been teaching for years, we have a job for you. We help everyone to find an online English teaching position, whether they have a background in education, a degree, or recently completed a TEFL course! We have connections to 20+ English teaching schools and companies. We are always hiring new online teachers.
Teach English Online to kids/adults in China and Worldwide. Teaching positions are 100% remote. You can work from anywhere as long as you have a stable WIFI connection. We provide conversational based classes with a focus on speaking English. Lesson plans are already made for you. Our students range from 4 years old to adults. Please let us know which ages you would like to teach and we will choose a school accordingly.
· Candidates must have a strong and stable wifi connection.
· Native English Speakers are preferred. Nearly native, and those who speak English at an idiomatic level with a neutral accent, will also be accepted.
· Applicants with an undergraduate degree (doesn't have to be related to education or teaching) and/or a TEFL qualification have an advantage over those who don't. If you at least one of these, that’s perfect.
· No teaching experience required.
· Must be available a minimum of 4 hours during peak teaching hours in China: 6:00 PM - 9:30PM BJT.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
· Competitive salary, ranging between $18 and $25 per hour depending on experience and education. The average starting salary is around $18.
· Fully remote job. Work from anywhere with a WIFI connection.
· Flexible hours. Option to increase or decrease amount of classes taught.
· All teaching materials and lesson plans are already made for you!
· Bonuses and Incentives for excellent teachers.
Please send a copy of your CV (Resume), copies of your BA and/or TEFL certificates (if applicable) and a short 1 minute introduction video to the email address given on the job heading.
Tips for Introduction Video:
- Introduce yourself + state where you're from
- Tell them why you love teaching English
- Any relevant experience you have which you can use while teaching
- Why your classroom is the best/fun/a good learning environment
- Shoot your video in front of a child friendly backdrop
- Speak slowly & clearly, and smile!
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.