"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Employment teaching TEFL in Ulaanbaatar, China
Date posted:2005-11-03 | Writer: Santis Educational Services | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
1. Position: Teacher of English at Santis Educational Center in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia .
2. Working Hours: A work week consists of 40 hours, of which 30 hours are teaching hours at class, and the balance of 10 hours for preparation for the class teaching, and other tasks that may be requested by the Director-General.
3. Working Days: The working days per week are five (Monday-Friday), however occasionally teaching on Saturdays, if the need arises.
1. Net salary of US$600/month (the local income tax is paid by Santis), paid on the final working day of the month, either in US$ or the local currency, Tugrik.
2. Overtime will be paid, based on 1.5 times the basic salary's rate, for each approved additional hour, beyond the 128 hours/month.
3. Annual leave of 10 working days is accrued from the first day of employment (one year contracted)
4. A fully furnished & equipped apartment is provided for the term of employment, by Santis.
5. A local health Insurance is provided by Santis
6. Upon a successful employment of one year, - $900 bonus.
7. Holidays are observed as follows:
New year - 01 January
Tsagaan Sar - 2 days in February
Mother Day - 01 June
Naadam - 3 days (11-13 July)
Proclamation Day - 26 November
Thanksgiving Day - 1 dayChristmas Day - 1 day
* To be a Native English speaker
* Bachelor's Degree or higher, certificate in TESL/TEFL
Orgilmaa Doloonjin, Director General
Santis Educational Services
In order to speed up the process, the following documents should be submitted:
2) Scanned passport photo page
3) Your starting date
4) Reference letter
5) Copy of diploma/certificate