Date posted:2016-09-20 | Writer: Canada Frontier International Language School | Email: [email protected]
Canada Frontier International Language School is a Canadian owned private Language training center that caters to students ranging from 4 to 18 years old and also to adults. The main language offered is English, followed by Spanish and French. We have regular opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers who want to develop their teaching skills.
We are a private-run training center that focuses on quality and results, yet we are open to and encourage novel ideas from our employees. Although we follow a planned and structured curriculum, we are enthusiastic about finding and developing the best ways to enrich our students’ learning experience. This allows the teachers employed at the school to bring their own ideas to light and make the learning experience better for all. Our school is a great place for growth.
Package up to 8,000 RMB
· 6500RMB-8000RMB monthly salary, (based on qualifications),
· 8,000RMB annual flight allowance
· Legal Z Working Visa
· Health – Accident Insurance (mandatory),
· Statutory Chinese holidays paid
· Winter and summer vacations paid as designated by Canada Frontier
· Provided Accommodation (central large apartment [two in one house])
· Provided Mandarin Lessons
· Pick up upon arrival
· Bachelors Degree or higher
· Possess at least 120 hrs TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or the like
· Teaching experience sought
· Passport holders from English speaking countries only( as per Chinese government regulation)
Please send the following documents to the email address given on the job heading:
1. CV & Cover letter & recent photograph
2. Passport’s photo page scanned copy.
3. Scanned copies of degree, diplomas and/or other relevant documents and certificates.
4. If your application is successful then we will contact you for a short Skype interview.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.