"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Chile (2)
Date posted:2008-03-30 | Writer: BridgeLinguatec Language Institute | Email: email@example.com
BridgeLinguatec Language Institute will soon be hiring English teachers for its Santiago, Chile school. We offer professional, personalized classes to executives and business people in Santiago throughout the year. We are internationally certified and are committed to providing the highest quality language services to our clients.
To qualify candidates should be:
• Native English speakers
• TEFL, CELTA or TESOL Certified, or hold a degree in English language and pedagogy
• Have a university degree
For those who sign up before 31 March 2008, BridgeLinguatec offers accepted candidates the following Incentive Plan*:
• Assistance obtaining a legal work visa
• Travel stipend for classes taught outside of the Institute
• A 30 hour free Spanish course lasting 2 weeks (US$400)
• Medical & Emergency Travel Insurance is available
• Recognition for experienced teachers
Interested persons should send a resume and cover letter to Jacques Pienaar at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 56-2-233-4356. Please include information regarding when you plan on arriving in Chile and how long you plan to stay.
* The Teacher Incentive Plan is subject to a signed six month contract