"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching EFL in Santiago, Chile (2)
Date posted:2010-01-13 | Writer: BridgeLinguatec | Email: email@example.com
BridgeLinguatec Language institute will soon be hiring TEFL qualified English teachers for its Santiago, Chile School for the 2010 season. We offer professional, personalized classes to executives in Santiago throughout the year. We are internationally certified and are committed in providing the highest quality of language services to our clients.
- Be native English speakers
- Have a university degree
- Be TEFL, TESOL CELTA or IDELT certified
- Be willing to work at least 6 months (refer to dates below)
- Pass a basic training program, onsite at predetermined dates (to be announced to pre-selected applicants)
BridgeLinguatec offers accepted applicants the following incentive plan:
- Communicative approach training
- Contract with a minimum of hours guaranteed
- Assistance in obtaining a full residence visa
- Travel stipend for classes taught outside of the institute
- A 30 hour free Spanish course lasting 2 weeks * (US$550 value)
- Reimbursement of Emergency Travel Insurance; upon successful completion of contract agreement **
- Reimbursement of airport pick up (TransVip shuttle bus service) ***
- Welcome orientation
- With full availability, applicants can expect to work approx. 60-80 hours per month.
Interested applicants should send an email to Mr. Carlos Pizarro at the e-mail address given on the job heading, with the following “Subject”:
YOUR_FULL_ NAME: TEACHER_APPLICATION 2010
And must include the following:
1. - An updated resume (MS Word Format)
2. - Scanned copies of degree(s) and Certificate(s)
3. - Scanned copies of transcripts
4. - Scanned copy of the front page of passport
5. - A brief cover letter stating reasons why you are a good candidate.
We are not going to consider incomplete applications.
Dates of work:
Teachers starting in March, April and May must work at least until October 30, 2010.
Teachers starting in June and July must work at least until December 31, 2010.
Teachers starting in August or later must work at least until January 31, 2011.