"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Come and Teach EFL in Santiago, Chile!
Date posted:2012-03-28 | Writer: Bridge Chile | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The BridgeEnglish Language institute is now hiring TEFL qualified English teachers for its Santiago, Chile School for the 2012 season. We offer professional, personalized classes to executives in Santiago throughout the year. On occasion, we also have classes outside Santiago, offering a diversity of cultural experience. We are internationally certified and are committed in providing the highest quality of language services to our clients.
- Be native English speakers
- Have a university degree
- Be TEFL, TESOL CELTA or IDELT certified
- Be willing to work, without breaks, during at least one of the time periods shown below.
- Pass a basic training program, on-site in Chile, conducted at predetermined dates (to be announced to pre-selected applicants)
Bridge English offers accepted applicants the following incentive plan:
- Communicative approach training
- Contract with a guaranteed minimum payment during the agreed time period.
- Assistance in obtaining a full residence visa
- Travel stipend for classes taught outside of the institute
- Opportunity to take Spanish classes at cost. *
- Reimbursement of Emergency Travel Insurance; upon successful completion of contract agreement **
- Reimbursement of airport pick up (TransVip shuttle bus service) ***
- Welcome orientation
- With full availability, applicants can expect to work between 50 and 80 hours per month.
Between March and May 2012, we will receive applications for our on-going 2012 season. The positions are available from April 2012, and successful applicants will need to sign a contract for a minimum of 6 months.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact us at the e-mail address given on the job heading.
Teachers starting in May, or earlier, must work at least until October 31, 2012.
Teachers starting in June or July must work at least until December 31, 2012.
* Books are not included
** Reimbursement is only applicable for the BETA scholastic plan for 6 months
*** TransVip approx. cost: US$12-15