"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Philippines
Date posted:2005-01-07 | Writer: Cleverlearn (BVI) Ltd | Email: email@example.com
Cleverlearn participates and contributes to the development of the modern world. We bridge distances and break the barriers between countries, cultures and people by providing superior English-learning services to individuals worldwide.
Cleverlearn's primary focus is to teach English as a Foreign Language (EFL) with the speed and flexibility of online communication. A pioneer in the rapidly growing Internet-based learning industry, Cleverlearn was founded in New York City in 1999. Cleverlearn personalizes the English-learning process through the use of new technology with easy and efficient access to language training.
- BA/MA in Arts with proven writing experience
- Teaching experience preferably to learners of Asian countries
- Curriculum development with excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- Culturally sensitive and able to interface with non-native English teachers
- Computer literate
- North American native
- Design, suggest and propose content style guide for the project
- Create ESL content-based on the given product specifications
- Use appropriate computer tools deemed necessary by the project
- Make the initiative to discuss with colleagues task-related concerns
- Coordinate with artists to make sure that copy is correctly interpreted
Unlike the traditional classroom set-up, Cleverlearn reinvents teaching English by creating and designing online teaching materials. The headquarter is based in Cebu (Philippines) dubbed as the Queen City of the South. With a relatively low standard of living expense, your $1000 salary per month inclusive of housing allowance will really go a long way! We offer flight reimbursement after completing the first 6 months of contract renewable if mutually agreed by both parties.
Please send your comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org