"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teaching English Online (2)
Date posted:2015-09-23 | Writer: Joanna Lau | Email: email@example.com
We are a Hong Kong language institution, which specializes in teaching oral English online, and have multiple positions for TEFL qualified teachers. Training in our methodology will be provided. This is a great opportunity for stay-at-home, retired EFL teachers, or those who have worked in language centers, to be part of our team. Teachers will teach on one-on-one or small group basis. We are an equal opportunity employer. There is no discrimination on disabled individuals.
- Native level English speaker
- TESOL/TESL/TEFL certified is preferred
- Reliable Internet connection
- Basic PC literacy
- Quiet environment to provide online teaching
- Have an energetic and positive classroom presence
- A genuine interest in working with youths and adults
- Available to work at least 20 hours per month, ideally more
- Work authorization in the United States
- Be at least 21 years of age or older
Compensation: $15-$20 / hour.
Salary will be determined on job experience and certifications.
Employment type: Part-time contract.
Integrate language acquisition with relevant life experiences.
Deliver balanced instruction that develops student's receptive English language skills of listening and speaking to non-native speakers.
Provide instruction that enhances the development of language fluency and self-esteem of learners.
No coursework and marking is necessary.
Be available to work early hours of the morning and weekends.
Please contact us at the email address given on the job heading to obtain an application form. Attach your resume in the email. Interview will be via an online setting. We are looking to hire ASAP.