"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in India
Date posted:2005-04-13 | Writer: Sutherland Global Services Ltd. | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: Language Specialist
Category: EFL/ESOL/ESL Teacher/Instructor; also American Culture; Professional Conversation/Writing Skills
Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra) and Chennai (Tamil Nadu), India
Deadline: Immediate and Ongoing
Experience: EFL/ESOL/ESL Certification with minimum of two years? teaching experience; phonetics specialization desirable; previous experience in India/South Asia preferred; previous experience in BPO/Contact Center industry a plus.
Requirements: Bachelor?s Degree Required (Education, Applied Linguistics, Education, English, TESOL/EFL, or Communications); ESL/EFL/TESOL certification; 2+ years formal ESL teaching experience.
Language Specialist for Mumbai and/or Chennai, India
* Deliver formal, prepared classroom language curriculum to newly hired employees (approx. 50%)
* Quality monitoring of transactions to identify job-related issues (approx. 25%)
* Coach individuals 1 on 1, providing technical, linguistic, and conversational feedback on performance (25%)
* Night shifts and flexible shifts frequently required
* 1-year assignment in Mumbai and/or Chennai, India, with possibility of one-year renewal
* Consultant position
* Salary: Competitive salary (based on credentials and experience) and compensation package, including health insurance and transport to and from work.
* North American Native Speaker of English (born and raised in the US or Canada; US natives preferred)
* Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent in Applied Linguistics, Education, English, or Communications Required
* Masters in ESL/TEFL preferred
* 2+ years formal ESL teaching experience
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products, including PowerPoint, Windows, Excel and Word
* High-speed Internet connection at office
* Local Medical Life, and Accident Insurance Package (within Indian territory only).
* Economy class airfare (1 round trip at beginning and end of assignment and 1 round trip after 6 months)
* 3 weeks paid floating vacation, plus company holidays
* Prearranged transport to and from work
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include current location/residence, contact details, and date of availability. Also, please include at least two references competent to speak to your teaching experience. No phone inquiries please.
This position was posted by:
Sutherland Global Services, Ltd.
Contact person: Joanne Koenig, Director, Client Services
Address: 1160 Pittsford-Victor Road, Pittsford, NY 14534 USA
Corporate Website: Contact us