"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Bangalore, India (2)
Date posted:2005-05-31 | Writer: Spectrum Placement & Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How would you like to take your ESL teaching career to India and live like a Maharaja? Post resume to email@example.com
Kick start your ESL teaching career working with the world's leading technology companies in Bangalore, India:
Language Program training for the Technical Support Engineers who are providing global assistance for the world's leading technology companies. The language program provides client employees with the tools to develop clear and effective communicative ability. The language program is located in a high-tech business environment and training takes place in both classroom settings and on the job.
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new field in English language teaching!
Starting salary of 47, 000 rupees ($1000 USD), an amount that goes very far in India!
Perks on top of salary include almost everything. A one-year renewable contract including:
* Extensive initial training will significantly enhance your career
* Reimbursement of employment visa processing and inoculation costs.
* Round trip airfare.
* Fully paid, private, furnished, western-style accommodation.
* Daily pick-up and drop-off to and from work.
* All meals provided at the office cafeteria.
* A dedicated personal computer with high-speed internet connectivity at the office.
* After six months, you get 2 weeks paid vacation, with airfare to and from your hometownÃ–or any other location in the world.
* Provident Fund, equivalent of 401K Plan.
* Medical insurance.
We welcome all applicants who :
* Are Native North American English speakers or NNS with native-like proficiency in both language and accent.
* Have a certificate in TEFL/TESL/CELTA/TESOL/MATESOL required, or BA or Masters in Linguistics preferred.
* Can conduct classes, coach software engineers and monitor calls for communication quality.
* Are willing to work in flexible shifts.
Send your resume with a cover letter to Manish at
Visit these websites:
Hiring until positions are filled
*Distance to the place of travel must be less than the distance between your hometown and Bangalore. Alternatively you could pocket USD 2000 (pre-tax) in lieu of plane ticket.