Date posted:2002-10-24 | Writer: Seasons Resort Maldives | Email: [email protected]
The successful applicant will have the following minimum qualifications:
* An internationally recognised TESOL Certificate (CELTA, Trinity etc).
* A 4-year undergraduate degree preferably in a related subject area.
* Minimum 3 years post-certificate experience teaching all ages and levels including business classes.
* Experience in curriculum development and design of resources/materials.
* Experience in formal or informal teacher training and observations.
* An M.A in Education or post-graduate teaching certificate a plus, but not essential.
* Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills.
* Good computer skills.
* Flexibility, team-player, a willingness to learn and an interest inTraining & Human Resources Development.
To learn more about this position, please send a detailed CV and cover letter stating the reasons for your interest to:
Ms. Lisa Meredith, Human Resources Department
Email: [email protected]
Fax: ++ 960 440 272
Suitable applicants will be given immediate consideration.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.