"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in the Maldives
Date posted:2002-10-24 | Writer: Seasons Resort Maldives | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will have the following minimum qualifications:
* An internationally recognised TESOL Certificate (CELTA, Trinity etc).
* A 4-year undergraduate degree preferably in a related subject area.
* Minimum 3 years post-certificate experience teaching all ages and levels including business classes.
* Experience in curriculum development and design of resources/materials.
* Experience in formal or informal teacher training and observations.
* An M.A in Education or post-graduate teaching certificate a plus, but not essential.
* Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills.
* Good computer skills.
* Flexibility, team-player, a willingness to learn and an interest inTraining & Human Resources Development.
To learn more about this position, please send a detailed CV and cover letter stating the reasons for your interest to:
Ms. Lisa Meredith, Human Resources Department
Fax: ++ 960 440 272
Suitable applicants will be given immediate consideration.