Date posted:2023-02-24 | Writer: I Can Read | Email: [email protected]
I Can Read is celebrating more than 20 years of experience and success! We have expanded to more than 200 centres and school partners in over 15 countries and cities within Asia and the Middle East, with 20 of them being in Singapore!
We are looking for committed teachers as we offer a two-year contract. Candidates must hold a Bachelors Degree and have preferably one year of classroom-based teaching experience.
- Degree-level qualifications, preferably in Teaching/Education/Early Childhood Studies/English/English Literature or Linguistics
- English at first language level with a universally recognisable accent and a strong command of both written and spoken English
- An enthusiasm for teaching young children
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well with Learning Centre Management
- The ability to operate with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- TEFL/TESOL preferred
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive monthly salary
- Paid annual leave
- Paid sick leave
- A training programme with I Can Read's Professional Development team, co-teaching and ongoing in centre support; teachers will be paid to attend this training
- Small class sizes, a maximum of 8 permanent students
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Explore opportunities to relocate internationally to our other I Can Read centres throughout Asia
To apply, please send your CV, copies of your degree/certificates and a recent photo to the email address in the job heading.