"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Jobs Teaching EFL in Asia
Date posted:2015-10-08 | Writer: Raffles Education Corp. | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the exciting world of RafflesEducationCorp. As the largest private education group in Asia-Pacific, we have a dynamic and inspiring working environment to nurture and develop every employee’s full potential. We believe in building a talent pool to further grow our business. If you are looking for exposure to diverse opportunities and challenges, we invite you to build your TEFL career with us.
1. Research and compile teaching materials for modules assigned.
2. Plan and deliver these lessons in a clear and appropriate manner.
3. Develop students learning enthusiasm and monitor the learning styles and developmental stages of the students.
4. Ensure that students are appropriately supported and provided with timely and constructive guidance for their academic developments and pastoral care.
5. Develop students' creativities and problems solving skills through competitions, field trips, and industry-supported projects.
6. Collaborate with relevant industry partners for projects and internships.
7. Participate in school promotional activities.
1. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. Additional English certifications CELTA / TEFL / TESOL will be an added advantage.
2. At least 5 years' industry experience, preferably 2 years lecturing experience in English as Second Language.
3. Dynamic, creative and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potentials.
4. Possess excellent communication, organisation and academic administration skills.
5. Promote a culture of enterprise within the programme and amongst the students.
6. Establish and maintain appropriate working relationships with international pool of lecturers and students of different nationalities.
Interested candidates who enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment are invited to send in a detailed resume to the email address given on the job heading.