"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach Young Learners English in Argentina
Date posted:2013-05-07 | Writer: Further School of English | Email: email@example.com
Further School of English is a language school which opened in 1996 and has grown into being a reputable school for kids, teens and adults. We're looking for friendly, dynamic and reliable EFL teachers who genuinely enjoy working with kids and teens, and with a naturally good manner with them in the classroom environment. We place a lot of importance on a natural, communicative approach to our lessons, teaching through games, theatre, and craft activities to improve speaking and listening skills, along with a book to help develop reading and writing skills. Lessons for teenagers are more exam focused (PET, FCE..), but our objective of making the lessons as enjoyable as possible remains the same.
Ideal candidates must have the capacity to give lively and fun classes whilst having the organisational skills to fulfill the educational objectives which have been set. We like teachers to able to show initiative, collaborate with their peers, and respond well to training and advice.
The open positions are for the branch in Parque Patricios (15 minutes from downtown Buenos Aires)
- CELTA, TESOL or TEFL certification
- previous experience with children is a MUST
- Excellent interpersonal skills- patient, responsible and empathetic
- Inspiring and supportive to staff and Students.
- a young, vibrant working environment.
- our teachers with tonnes of resources to be used in their classes as well as constant support for their own professional development.
- an approachable coordinating team.
- blocked hours throughout the entire school year
If interested, please email your CV at the address given on the job heading. Please, place "Young learners TCH" in the subject line.