"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Positions in Argentina For TEFL Qualified Teachers
Date posted:2017-03-02 | Writer: EDI Mina Clavero | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EDI (Escuela de Ingles) has opportunities for qualified and just graduated EFL teachers. We are a small school in a town called Mina Clavero, which is 160 kilometers away from Cordoba City. We have around 70 students of all ages and levels. We are the only official examination center for TOEFL, TOEFL Junior and TOEIC exams in the area. Classes are small, we have an average of 4/5 students per class. So, it is a great opportunity for TEFL teachers with little or no experience at all.
Mina Clavero is a domestic tourist destination surrounded by mountains and rivers. The place is ideal for people who love outdoors activities such as trekking, mountain bike, paragliding, birdwatching, etc. People here are friendly and open minded, and it is a great place to practice Spanish. The area is extremely secure and full of interesting places.
• Free Spanish classes once a week.
• Accommodation with WIFI connection, cable tv and swimming pool included.
• Daily lunch and ARS 1000 per week
• Transfers in/out from Cordoba City Airport.
• Free mountain bike to move around town.
• Native level English speaker, preferably TEFL certified
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, instruct and evaluate learning activities.
• Minimum staying of two to three months.
• 28 working hours per week.
Please submit the following documents to the email address given on the job heading:
• University graduation diploma, with TEFL/TESOL certificate
• Copy of passport first page
Contact: Christian Gonzalez
Telephone: +54 9 3544 441659, +54 9 3544 477232