"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
What are specialized TEFL courses?
- As our specialized courses are designed to build on the topics covered in a standard TEFL certification course, prior certification is usually required. Exceptions might be made if you have extensive experience in English language teaching.
- However, if you are not TEFL certified, we are currently offering our CTEYL or CTBE course for free when you sign up for our 120-hour TEFL certification course with tutor support.
- Everything you need to complete a specialized course is provided via our online training system.
- Both courses are divided into six individual units. Once you have worked through the materials for each unit your understanding will be assessed via a short online test. On completion of all six units and their corresponding tests, you then submit a lesson plan for assessment. Once all sections are complete you will receive your CTEYL or CTBE certification.
- Both courses have a maximum time limit of six months. The average completion time is between three and five weeks, although it is theoretically possible to complete either course in as little as one week.
Can I take a specialized course without prior TEFL certification?
How will I receive the study materials?
How will I be assessed?
How quickly can I finish the courses?