Date posted:2015-09-13 | Writer: American Academy English Language Centre | Email: [email protected]
American Academy English Language Centre (AMA) is hiring Full-Time EFL Teachers to work in Vietnam. With over 25 branches throughout the country including Vinh City, Ha Tinh, Quang Ngai, Quang Nam, Buon Me Thuot, Ho Chi Minh City, Ha noi, and more, we are also hiring teachers for FTDP contracts to teach at public schools.
Our brand new Thailand branch is set to launch in Bangkok very soon!
We are offering different contracts:
- 3+ month contract in Vietnam, then 12+ months contract in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 6+ month contract in Vietnam, then 12+ months contract in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 12+ month contract in Vietnam only.
• Native level English speaker (Canadian, American, Australian, New Zealander, Irish, South African)
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• TEFL/CELTA/TESOL/ESL certificate
• Professional, with business communication and development skills
• (Bonus: Experience teaching IELTS/TOEIC/FCE/TOEFL)
• (Bonus: Experience teaching in SeA)
• First, is a 3 month contract in Vietnam, then a 12 month contract in Bangkok (or as above)
• Flight tickets provided (from and to Bangkok only)
• Minimum 100 hours / month (25 hours/week) = $1200+USD/month
• Visa support in Vietnam
• Accommodation in Vietnam
• Work Permit support in Vietnam/Bangkok
• Overtime pay
• Attention given to Vietnamese/Thai holidays
• Teaching English to kids and teens in our 'Active Learning' model (in AMA branches and/or teach our methodology in public schools under the Foreign Teacher Deployment Program at public schools = FTDP)
• Sessions are short, semi-private, interactive, one-on-one lessons (not classroom style)
• (and/or) Teaching adults in IELTS/TOEIC/TOEFL/FCE for exam preparation
• (and/or) Teaching adults in our 'Active Learning Communicative English' (ALCE) program (1:1, 1:3, or 1:5)
• Working with local staff for direction on students' studies and progress
*Only NES/NET persons and countries are invited to apply!
*Age preference of 22-55
*Applicant must be a Native level English Speaker (ideally already in Bangkok or Vietnam, or willing to relocate themselves)
*Please state where you found our job posting from in your application
*Only considered applicants will be contacted for an interview
*Interviews will be conducted in person at the Bangkok HQ, or by Skype if not currently in Bangkok
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your CV, certificates (scans/photocopies accepted)and a clear and recent colour photo of yourself to our HR Team at the email address given on the job heading today!
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.