Date posted:2017-04-26 | Writer: Taylor School | Email: [email protected]
Taylor School is looking for an EFL teacher to work in Oviedo in Asturias, Northern Spain. It is a full-time post mainly working in the afternoons and evenings from 4pm to 9.30pm. The classes will be with primary and secondary children and also adults. We're looking for someone who is creative, flexible and enthusiastic to join our team. We provide teachers with the best teaching materials and we pride ourselves on fostering a positive, friendly working environment where teachers feel comfortable. Teachers are expected to prepare classes using the materials provided, but also to add creative activities, games, and lots of fun to the classes. We have created a very active learning community with a pub quiz, school magazine, projects, crafts and a summer camp. All our teachers have taken part in our podcast.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Salary: 1100€ to 1300€ net
• 9 month contract - October to June
• Paid holidays at Christmas and Easter
• All teachers' pay is included in the pay slip
• Biligual / native level English (If you don't have C2 level English please do not apply)
• 2 years of experience teaching English
• A university degree
• A TEFL / TESOL qualification
• Some experience with official exams
• Flexibility and enthusiasm
Please send your cover letter and CV to the email address given on the job heading.
Paseo de la Florida 15
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.