"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Job in Russia
Date posted:2011-01-19 | Writer: Istra English School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Istra English School (Istra, Moscow region, Russia) is looking for a talented and experienced EFL teacher from the UK, starting from February.
We are a small, privately-owned school in Istra, a nice and quiet town just outside Moscow (1 hour by train). Thanks to its location, Istra offers great opportunities to explore the Russian capital as well as nearby ancient towns such as Zvenigorod and Volokolamsk. Istra itself boasts a splendid New Jerusalem Monastery and is an ideal place for those who are interested in the Russian culture and lifestyle. The school staff and students are very friendly and always ready to help and spend time with foreign teachers.
Since 2005 Istra English school offers courses of general, business and conversational English to adults, teens and children from 8 yo. We work hard to maintain good level of education and a cosy atmosphere at school. Our classrooms are well-equipped and the school provides teachers with a wide range of books and extra resources as well as all-round support.
- TEFL / TESOL / CELTA or similar qualification is a must
- at least 1 year of successful experience as full-time EFL teacher abroad
- experience in teaching children and teens
- experience in preparation for international exams (FCE/TOEFL/IELTS...) is a big plus
- serious, responsible, open-minded, and easy-going personality
Compensation:- monthly salary of 1400 USD net
- annual bonus and paid holidays
- free comfortable accommodation (shared) and utilities
- compensation for plane tickets
- medical insurance
- visa support
- great working environment
For more information, please contact Director of Studies Mr.Howard Gregory, at the e-mail address given on the job heading.