"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Poland (4)
Date posted:2017-01-05 | Writer: WORD Language School | Email: email@example.com
WORD is a private language school located in the old capital of Poland - Cracow (Krakow). We are looking for a TEFL qualified teacher to teach from 5th February to 20th June 2017. Our school was established 25 years ago and is now proud of having over 1000 students. Cracow is an old yet vibrant city with a renaissance castle, a marvellous downtown and lots of romantic cafes. It is only 100km from Zakopane - the biggest Polish mountain resort.
- one semester contract which may be prolonged
- 20-30 working hours a week
- a very good local salary
- tax paid by school
- academic support
- nice and friendly staff
- minimum BA in arts or humanities
- candidates between 23-50 years old
-TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA or similar certificate
- some experience in teaching EFL
- full citizenship and education of one of the following countries: Great Britain, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia
- interpersonal skills, enthusiasm, creativity, ability to cooperate
If you already live in Poland, preferably in Cracow, and feel like getting to know new friends, working with friendly and supportive staff, furthering your career in ESL and going through a new experience, contact us at the email address given on the job heading.