"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Poland (3)
Date posted:2015-02-04 | Writer: English College Poland | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
English College Poland, a reputable private language school based in Radom area in the center of Poland, is looking for EFL teachers who:
- are able to teach all ages from kindergarten to adult students
- are very creative, enthusiastic and positive about teaching
- hold a degree plus CELTA / TESOL / TEFL certificate or equivalent (minimum 120-hour course)
- have formal classroom experience in a similar position
- are Native level speakers of English with a clear standard accent
- full time position starting immediately and finishing June 12th 2015
- excellent work conditions - very well equipped premises with a rich EFL library, wireless internet, OHPs, whiteboards, audio, video and copying devices,
- classes limited to maximum of 10 students
- very competitive local salary paid monthly
- paid holiday at Easter Time (also 2 weeks at Xmas and 2 weeks winter break)
- free accommodation
- contract completion / airfare reimbursement
- free teacher training and development workshops,
- friendly atmosphere and teacher support throughout the academic year.
We also have full time positions available for the next school year 2015/16 starting on September 28th 2015 and lasting till June 3rd 2016
TO APPLY FOR IMMEDIATE POSITION OR 015/16 POSITION please email your resume/CV with a photo to The English College DOS, at the email address given on the job heading.