"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Peru - Lima
Date posted:2008-01-20 | Writer: Saxoncourt | Email: email@example.com
Openings at one of Peru's most prestigious schools based in Lima. Teaching a mixture of adults (70%) and Younger learners (30%) in one of the most popular destinations for EFL teachers. Ideal for an independent teacher with at least basic Spanish speaking ability. Current staff profile: British nationals with CELTA/TESOL, university degree.
Positions to start monthly (4 - 5 month visa process).
- 30 contact hours per week
- Return flight London-Lima-London paid at the end of the contract
- 30 days paid holiday
- Accommodation arranged and visa costs reimbursed
- Good salary plus tax-free bonus
- 1 year renewable contract - year round recruitment
- Minimum 6 months teaching experience preferred
- Interviews approx. 15-20 weeks prior to start date
To apply contact: Contact us