"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in United Arab Emirates
Date posted:2014-07-24 | Writer: AMIDEAST | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1996, AMIDEAST is a private, non-profit organization engaged in international education, training and development activities in the Middle East and North Africa with over 500 employees across the region. We currently have openings for suitably qualified EFL teachers in Abu Dhabi teaching test preparation courses for TOEFL, SAT, GRE and GMAT. You must be able to handle students with different levels of English, and teach students from different backgrounds and nationalities.
- Teaching test preparation courses for TOEFL, SAT, GRE and GMAT
- Handling students with different levels of English
- Preparing all students for the exam
- Teaching students from different backgrounds and nationalities.
- Minimum B.A. in related field; M.A. and/or TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience teaching English language and/or test prep courses
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Organizational skills, flexibility, responsibility and ability to work in a dynamic team
- Experience working with organizational/administrative tasks
- Experience working with international students or student networks preferred
- Candidates who have their own resident visa preferred, (AMIDEAST does not provide resident visa).
Contact us at the email address given on the job heading, clearly specifying the location you are interested in.
AMIDEAST Abu Dhabi
Tel: +971-2-4456 720
Fax: +971-2-4431 489