"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Japan (6)
Date posted:2014-07-08 | Writer: Foster Language School | Email: email@example.com
Foster Language School is family-run school located in the university town of Higashi-Hiroshima city with a population of over 180,000 and National Hiroshima University. We are looking for a self-motivated and customer-service oriented person who has teaching experience in EFL/ESL at a variety of levels and age groups from 3 years old to adult. You must be willing to commit yourself for a minimum of 12 months, starting in September 2014
-Applicant is supposed to have Bachelor's degree
-Minimum of one year experience teaching English in Japan is preferred
-TESOL/ TEFL /ESL and RSA certification preferred
-Native English speaker who has a Canadian/ US/ Australian/ New Zealand/ South African or UK passport
-Valid driver’s license
-Able to present and share information with other teachers at academic workshops
-Able to multi-task
-Willing to learn and participate in another culture
-Enthusiasm for lesson planning and activity sharing
-40 working hours per a week
-25 hours lesson per a week (60 minutes)
-Doing some administrative duties
- paid 2 days off per week
-paid one week summer vacation
- paid one week late spring vacation (Golden Week)
- paid two week Christmas holiday
- paid national holidays
-monthly perfect attendance
Inquiries should include: CV/resume, diploma, letter of introduction and recent photos, teaching certificate, letter of recommendation, available date and following questionnaire. Applicants need to copy the following questionnaire form and fill the answers, and send it to us with your papers to the email address given on the job heading.
1. Available Contact phone (need national code);
2. Current address;
4. Date of birth;
6. Marital status;
7. Do you have any companion come with you?
8. Valid drivers license; Japanese or;
9. Educational level; BA/MA/Other
10. Qualification(related ESL only) No; Yes; Title
11. ESL experience No; Yes; year
Where? From year month To year month
12. ESL experience for children Yes; No;
13. Do you have any preference for kid or adult?
14. Teaching experience in Japan No; Yes; years classes / week
Name of the school / organization; prefecture
Contact info; phone #; e-mail; refereefs name;
15. Reference No; Yes;
Name of the organization; name of the referee; phone #
16. Vegetarian? No; Yes;
17. Skype ID:
18. Smoking? No; Yes;
19. Available time for telephone interview; AM PM Time Zone;
20. Available date for this position; (This position starts beginning of September)
21. What kind of teaching material have you used in the past?
22. What was the name of the website you got our vacant information?
RECENT PHOTOS are required.
A driver’s licence is required for this position for commuting between classrooms and the main school. Some journeys taking up to 40 minutes from the main school.