"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Beautiful Italy
Date posted:2017-07-10 | Writer: UNI-Prep | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNI-Prep is seeking confident English speakers and avid travelers to teach English to children and adult professionals throughout Italy. This position is ideal for both native and non-native speakers. No teaching experience is required, but candidates with teaching experience and TEFL qualifications are preferred.
We are assisting schools in Italy recruit for several open positions. These include summer (July), 6-month and year-long positions teaching adults and children. Teaching experience is not required, but fluency in English is required, preferably with TEFL training. The teachers’ lesson plans have been developed by our experienced staff, but there is fruitful opportunity to implement your own teaching style and flavor to the curriculum.
Teachers will be working 20-30 hours per week which includes teaching the course material, holding office hours for students asking additional questions, and grading exams and written assignments.
* Be a fluent or bilingual speaker of English
* Be dynamic and have the ability to inspire
* Be well informed and sensitive to cultural issues
* Be interested in your students and care about their progress
* Make every lesson a worthwhile learning experience for your students
* Engage in on-going professional development.
* Participate and contribute to a harmonious work environment that encourages cooperation and team work.
- TESOL / TEFL Certification
- Teaching Experience (preferred but not required)
2,500 euros / month
Please contact us at the email address given on the job heading for details about the application process.
Selected candidates will be contacted via Skype to further discuss the position and set up interviews. Please do not contact us with questions about this position. Only candidates who have been selected to move forward will be contacted and you may ask any questions at that point. We do not have additional information beyond what is provided in this job posting.