"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Qualified Teachers Needed in Indonesia
Date posted:2014-04-03 | Writer: BPK PENABUR Bogor | Email: email@example.com
BPK Penabur Sentul City National Plus School is seeking TEFL certified Native level English teaching professionals to provide quality English lessons in our school in Indonesia. Students range from Kindergarten up to Senior High School and our school is expanding fast. We are situated in a beautiful area in Sentul City, 60 km south Jakarta. The school is surrounded by mountains, which provides beautiful views for our teachers and pupils. There are 4 positions available starting from May/June 2014. You could be teaching the following levels: Preschool, Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High, Senior High and Conversation Classes. Priority will be given to first applicants.
1) You will be totally responsible for all English classes, assessments and semester tests.
2) Administrative Duties including record keeping and report writing.
3) Participation in program activities (training, orientation, workshops, testing and placement etc.
4) Participation in meetings (with parents, faculty, students) Keep office hours to advise/counsel students who may need extra help.
5) You may also be required to serve on committees and participate in off-site activities and events.
6) School hours: (Kindergarten/Elementary/Junior High) 7.15am – 3.15pm (Senior High) 7.15am – 4.15pm Monday-Friday (You will be required to work some Saturdays for parent’s day, teacher training, placement tests, teacher development).
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA: To apply for the positions you MUST meet the school’s following requirements:
1) Native level English speaker, with a passport from a primarily English speaking country.
2) Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university. In some cases other qualifications will be considered, depending on the nature and extent of experience.
3) 120hr TEFL qualification or CELTA with teaching practicum (no online courses are accepted, or those less than 120hrs).
4) 2 years experience teaching in a classroom setting (paid positions).
5) Strong computer skills with experience in using technology in classroom.
6) Creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning.
7) Sensitive to cultural differences, and able to adapt to a way of life requiring understanding, conformity and flexibility.
• Salary starts from Rp. 12.000.000 per month and you must pay Tax yourself.
• Assistance with finding a house or kost (1 bedroom flat).
• Transport to and from work provided
• Health insurance
• Visa provided
• Paid holiday + public holidays
• 1 year renewable contract
• Christmas bonus
To apply, please email your CV and supporting documents to the address given on the job heading.