Date posted:2019-03-20 | Writer: EF Swara Group | Email: [email protected]
Indonesia, as a diverse country, provides you a challenge to meet people from different backgrounds and cultures with unique characteristics. The capital of the country, Jakarta, serves as a melting pot of those diversities. In this city, you can witness the blend between western and eastern cultures through food, people, life style, infrastructures and facilities. EF Swara Group, part of EF-English First, has regular opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers in and around Jakarta. EF Swara Group has 10 centers spread across the region. There are 5 centers in Jakarta. (Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, Cengkareng and Puri Indah), 3 in Tangerang, a suburb of Jakarta (BSD, Gading Serpong and Tangerang City) and 2 in Bogor, a satellite city near Jakarta (Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin).
All of the centers are equipped with the latest teaching aids, materials and educational multi-media technology. Featuring mainly by Young Learners, we are looking for candidates who are cheerful, creative, energetic and passionate in teaching kids.
We are continually looking for qualified EFL Teachers who meet the requirements to obtain a work visa:
• Passport holder of UK, US, Canada, Australia, Ireland or New Zealand
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/ or equivalent
• Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival: University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL Certificate
• Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia.
• Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)- Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
• A return air ticket.
• 22 days paid leave.
• Accommodation/ accommodation allowance
• Contract completion Bonus.
• Medical insurance.
• Incidental medical allowance.
• A renewable one year contract.
• The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in Indonesia today.
• Plan and deliver the highest quality of lessons.
• Ensure the students have the best EF experience.
• Monitor students development and communicate frequently with parents.
• Strives to develop self by attending workshops, trainings, and self learning tasks.
Please submit the following documents to the email address given on the job heading:
• University graduation degree, with TEFL/TESOL certificate
• Copy of passport first page
Contact: Dwi Rahayu
Skype: HRD EF Swara