"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Native English speaking teacher wanted to teach English in Jakarta, Indonesia
Date posted:2005-05-04 | Writer: Sekolah Tunas Muda | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. EARLY CHILDHOOD/KINDERGAARTEN TEACHERS (EC) (a special interest in Montessori, Music, Dance/Movement would be an advantage)
2. PRIMARY TEACHERS (SD)
* Minimum Bachelor degree in Education
* Minimum 2 years teaching experience in a relevant field (IB experience an advantage)
* Must be fluent in written and spoken English (TESOL or similar certificate preferred)
* Able to commit to teach in the school for at least 2 (two) years.
* Possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
* A non-smoker.
For successful applicants we provide :
*A working contract for two years with the possibility to extend, based on mutual agreement
*One (1) re-entry permit per school year
*Accommodation ; a house shared by 2-3 people
*Reimbursed one-way Apex ticket Ã¬Point of HireÃ® Ã± Jakarta to start the working contract
*A one way Apex ticket JakartaÃ± Ã¬Point of HireÃ® upon completing the contract
*Medical insurance covering Inpatient and Basic Outpatient
Please submit a comprehensive resume including expected salary, contact number and recent photograph within one month of this advertisement to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com and indicate the position code as the subject of your email.