"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
English Teachers Needed in Indonesia
Date posted:2009-02-11 | Writer: Sekolah Djuwita | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Play & Work in Indonesia!
Sekolah Djuwita, one of the premiere private schools in Indonesia with five campuses is accepting applications from TEFL qualified, caring and responsible individuals to join our growing expatriate teaching team.
The term of the contract is for one year (July 1, 2009 ñ June 30, 2010).
The teaching position is located in Medan, Indonesia (the third largest city in Indonesia). We are hiring for all grade levels (primary ñ high school) and for a variety of subjects: English, Mathematics, Geography, History and Science.
We provide a competitive compensation package, which includes the following:
• Competitive monthly salary
• Housing allowance
• Health insurance allowance
• Transportation allowance
• Airfare reimbursement up to US$1,000 (paid at end of school year)
• Completion bonus (paid at end of school year)
• Work permits
• One month PAID vacation (2 weeks November / 2 weeks December)
• Indonesian Income Tax Free
Total employment contract worth over US$30,000 (tax free)
• Hold a passport from the US, the UK/Ireland, Australia, Canada or New Zealand
• Graduated from an accredited University or College (any discipline or major)
• A TEFL Certificate from an accredited education provider (waiver can be obtained)
• Hiring preference given to applicants with prior teaching experience
(especially with the IB Diploma Programme or A-Level), an IB subject completion certificate, living and working abroad or other skills that will enhance your teaching duties
Please email us a copy of an updated CV/Resume (MSWORD), a recent color photograph (JPEG format), copies of your degree and passport (after a telephone interview has been completed).
Email address given on the job heading page.
After your documents have been received, an email will be sent to confirm your interest along with a password that you will need to complete an online application.
If your qualification meets the minimum requirement, we encourage you to apply. Once your application has been received and reviewed, a telephone interview will be schedule with the hiring officer.
On behalf of Sekolah Djuwita, thank you for your time.
Sekolah Djuwita (Main campus)
Komp. Anggrek Mas
Established in 1995