"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Position in Hong Kong
Date posted:2017-01-18 | Writer: NTK Academic Group | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1996, NTK Academic Group is one of the leading educational service providers in Southeast Asia. Our main office is centrally located in Hong Kong and occupies a 25,000 square foot Grade A office complex with over 90 classrooms, study areas and a science laboratory. This is a great environment to use your TEFL skills. NTK also has a Kowloon campus with over 20 classrooms. We specialize in academic programs for students following international curricula, standardized test preparation, educational planning and educational publishing.
We are looking for teachers with relevant academic qualifications to join our teaching team. The successful candidate will teach English in various international curricula and levels based on in-house designed course outlines. You will have opportunities to participate in curriculum design and development. We provide continuous professional development workshops and trainings to our teachers. If you are passionate about teaching and would like to work in a company with a diverse culture, this is the opening you've been looking for.
Working visa sponsorship and relocation allowance will be offered to successful candidates.
• Provide instruction and feedback in the relevant subject for specific exams and curricula
• Design customized lesson plans for students following course outlines
• Assist supervisors in carrying out curriculum development projects
• Execute non-teaching duties such as preparing progress reports and building resources
• Communicate with parents regarding students’ learning progress
• Participate in workshops and training for professional development
• Handle ad hoc assignments as required
• Report to department heads and the management team
• Native level English speaker
• Bachelor’s degree or above in English, English Literature, History, Humanities, Education or related fields
• Full-time experience in teaching international curricula
• Recognized teaching qualification an advantage, such as TESOL/TEFL
• Knowledge of secondary school and university entrance exams an advantage
• Commitment to quality education
• Excellent team player and individual who is highly motivated and with integrity
• Immediate availability preferred
An attractive remuneration package, incentive payment, training program, medical benefits, and sponsorship of staff well-being activities will be offered to the successful candidate, along with various career development and advancement opportunities. The School offers a friendly and multi-national working environment.
Interested candidates please send your CV with a recent photo to our email address given on the job heading.