"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teaching English in France
Date posted:2012-05-31 | Writer: Fontainebleau Langues et Communication | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fontainebleau Langues et Communication has both part-time and full-time openings for TEFL qualified teachers. F.L.& C., in the middle of the Fontainebleau forest (approximately 65 kms south of Paris), has been in business for over 20 years. We work with a variety of students, from top executives in large international companies to the retired person wanting to learn another language for leisure.
- Responsibilities include:
Conceiving and teaching client tailored English classes to professionals and executives in individual or small group classes.
Contributing to student evaluations, training program design and pedagogical approach.
Providing coaching adapted to the clients’ personal and professional context.
- Training schedule adapted to client requirements and trainer’s availability.
- Teaching takes place at client site or at our Center in Fontainebleau.
- Must have car/ driving license and live in the region to accommodate flexible schedule / travel.
- Stimulating and friendly work environment.
- Ongoing teacher development provided.
- Good teaching resources (library, multimedia…)
- Native English speaker with relevant academic training and foreign language teaching qualification TEFL/CELTA….
- Business and international experience a strong plus.
- Successful teaching experience & pedagogy skills.
- Creative, motivated and able to work independently.
- Proven relational skills with clients & colleagues.
- Must be EU resident or foreign resident with valid French working permit.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses for driving to in-company classes.
- Social benefits: social security coverage, retirement, vacation compensation, luncheon vouchers...
To apply, contact us by e-mail at the address given on the job heading.
Fontainebleau Langues et Communication
47 Boulevard Foch
77300 - France
Contact person DiAnne Riboh, Director