"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Czech Republic (6)
Date posted:2015-05-25 | Writer: Caledonian School | Email: email@example.com
Caledonian School is an established language school based in the historical centre of Prague, offering TEFL graduates a friendly environment, professional development and a possibility of career growth. We value our teachers – together with quality facilities we offer benefits, methodological support, regular feedback and plenty of lessons to choose from. Our motto is: Every teacher is important to us!
Become a part of our team if you are:
· TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certified
· EU citizen or trade license / long-term working visa holder
· interested in either full-time or part-time schedule
· flexible and willing to teach at different places within Prague
· energetic, reliable and motivated person with up-to-date approach to teaching
· available to start asap
What you can expect from us:
· schedule tailored to your needs and possibilities
· attractive pay
· full travel pass reimbursement, free language courses (e.g. Czech for foreigners), and other benefits for full time teachers
· no previous teaching experience required
· regular training sessions and workshops for further teachers’ development
· friendly and supportive environment
· further career opportunities
· excellent library resources for lesson planning as well as self-study and entertainment
· teachers’ room with free internet access, printers and copy machines
Send your CV and cover letter via e-mail to the address given on the job heading right now and join our team! We are looking forward to meeting you.