"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Czech Republic (4)
Date posted:2016-11-30 | Writer: James Cook Languages | Email: email@example.com
James Cook Languages is the market leader in company language training in the Czech Republic. We offer steady work, flexible hours, an excellent environment for EFL teachers, continuous education and career growth opportunities. We have around 350 clients from a wide variety of different industries, including both Czech companies as well as large international corporations. Our office and Resource Centre is located in the centre of Prague. We are looking for English teachers for long-term cooperation!
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Join our team of professional teachers who:
• work for the market leader in company language training in the Czech Republic
• have plenty of courses available throughout the whole year
• teach individual and group courses in Czech as well as multinational companies
• use modern facilities in the centre of Prague
• have access to materials, textbooks and all modern technology with internet access
• continue to develop through training and methodology support of their Senior Teacher
• appreciate professional approach and support
• meet at social events and collaborate on interesting projects
• can develop their career to become a Key Teacher / Senior Teacher
WHAT WE EXPECT:
• native speaker level of competence
• university degree
• language teaching certificate such as TESOL / TEFL
• presentation and communication skills
• ability to prepare interesting and lively lessons
• enthusiasm and positive approach
• time flexibility and willingness to teach at different places in Prague
• long-term cooperation (1 year minimum)
If you are interested in working with us please send your CV to the address given on the job heading.
We reply to every candidate!