"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Costa Rica
Date posted:2009-12-08 | Writer: English2go | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Jose, Costa Rica
- Free Spanish classes
- Airport pick-up
- Discount travel
- Assistance to get a cell phone, find a place to live and set up a bank account.
- Native born/ North American English speaker (preferred)
- Candidates from other English speaking countries will be considered based on their accent or hopefully lack of, as well as their immigration status.
- University Graduate (B.A. or higher preferred)
- ESL teaching certificate: CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc or minimum 2 years ESL teaching experience
Interested applicants may send an email (without attachments) to the e-mail address given on the job heading and you will receive the company’s auto-responder email with job details and application instructions.