"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Hiring TEFL Certified Teachers in Chile
Date posted:2015-04-09 | Writer: EF Online Chile | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EF is one of the largest Language Teaching Companies in the world. We recently moved to our brand new Santiago EF Online Teaching Center and continue expanding and hiring TEFL certified teachers ready to come to teach here in Chile. The center is centrally located in Santiago, close to metro, supermarkets, restaurants, bars. We have operations all over the world, teaching hundreds of thousands of students from more than 100 countries.
- One year renewable contracts
- 3 weeks of paid holiday per year based on 30 hour worked/week
- USD 1350/month for 40 teaching hrs per week
- Extra hrs paid at USD 8/hr (some teachers can teach 50+ hrs/week if they want to to save money for future travelling around the country and South America)
- We process working visas (but do not pay for them)
- Living costs around 30% lower than the US
- Working from one location (no travelling around the city)
- No dress code (since the work is Online)
- Online Teaching Training included
- Teaching in shifts
- University graduate
- Native level speaker of English or Portuguese
- TEFL / TESOL certificate
- After completing a one year contract you might relocate to one of the other EF schools somewhere else in the world (US, South Africa, Indonesia, China, Russia etc
Working and living in Chile:
Santiago is a great place to live in; There are mountains just outside for trekking and skiing, the coast is one hour away with beaches, surfing and lounging, there are plenty of parks and all sorts of entertainment. Most teachers stay longer than they expected to!
You can learn Spanish – we offer Spanish classes at cost.
Applicants please send CV to the email address given on the job heading.
Welcome to Chile!!