Date posted:2016-08-24 | Writer: Learning Jungle Cambodia | Email: [email protected]
Have you completed the ITTT Young Learners course? Learning Jungle Cambodia, a Canadian franchise school in Phnom Penh, is currently recruiting Female Early Childhood Educators for our Kindergarten Campus. The students’ ages range from 1.5 years to 6 years old.
1. Prepare documents and lesson plans for teaching.
2. Manage a group of teaching assistants who will help you in the classroom.
3. Be able to work peacefully with team members and students from different cultural backgrounds.
4. Follow the core-values and mission of the Learning Jungle School.
• We prefer native level English speakers
• Holder of a bachelor degree/TESOL/TEFL is preferred
• Must love working with young children
• Willingness to learn and improve teaching skills
• Must be punctual and have a high sense of responsibility
• Must be well organized, honest, patient, have a positive attitude and have a good work ethic
• Competitive Salary and bonus to complete a 1 year contract
• Mon-Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm, excluding 1 hour break for lunch
• All Public Holidays paid (23 per year)
• 18 days paid annual leave
• 6 days paid annual sick leave
• 2 weeks paid semester breaks per year
• Visa and Work Permit- reimbursed upon completion of contract.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV, copy of passport, copy of degrees or certificates and a cover letter to the email address given on the job heading.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.