Date posted:2017-02-23 | Writer: Bridge Linguatec | Email: [email protected]
Bridge Linguatec has a unique opportunity to teach English in a mining community in the South of Argentina. This is a full-time EFL position in Puerto San Julian, for Bridge Argentina, starting in April 2017. Bridge Linguatec has been a world leader in language education for over 25 years. Based in Denver, Colorado, Bridge is a global company with operations in the USA, Argentina and Chile. Through our three main divisions, we offer services in English as a second Language (BridgeEnglish), and education abroad (BridgeAbroad). With over 70 full-time employees and more than 350 teachers and trainers, Bridge comprises a diverse group of nationalities and cultures.
What makes Bridge different? Our people and our culture. Bridge is a multi-cultural and welcoming environment that is fast paced, customer-service oriented and entrepreneurial. Our values and mission are an integral part of our culture: excellence, integrity, learning, innovation and teamwork. Transforming peoples’ lives though international education is what motivates us.
SUMMARY OF POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Bridge is seeking a qualified and passionate EFL teacher to teach General and Business English to executives in a mining company in Argentina. You will teach English following the proprietary Bridge methodology and fulfill teaching administrative duties as appropriate. The position offers a full time contract for a commitment through the remainder of 2017.
- Native level English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree required
- TEFL, TESOL CELTA or IDELT certified
- Teaching experience required
- Be able to commit to the teaching schedule for the remainder of 2017.
- Have or be able to obtain a current criminal record clearance from the origin country with the Hague apostille (this is part of the visa requirement for Argentina).
• Exciting and rewarding work environment
• Rich cultural and Spanish language experience
• Full time work contract that includes a competitive salary, health benefits and vacation payments.
• Lodging provided in the town. 3 days per week the classes are in the mine area, where both lodging and meals are provided by the client company.
• Air travel between Buenos Aires and Puerto San Julian is included in the benefits package.
Please send a letter of interest to the email address given on the job heading.
Please only apply if you strictly meet the Position requirements detailed above.
You are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as we need to close out this opportunity soon.
Join our team for an unforgettable teaching experience!
Bridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.