"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Morocco - Casablanca
Date posted:2004-12-06 | Writer: englishfirst | Email: email@example.com
Morocco is a wonderful mix of tradition and modernity, famous for its arts and crafts, music, colourful ceremonies and cuisine. It offers you mountain ranges, Atlantic and Mediterranean beaches and the stunning Sahara desert. Moroccans are mostly bilingual in Arabic and French, and French is the day-to-day language of business and commerce in the major cities.
Casablanca is the economic centre of Morocco, a cosmopolitan mix of Arab, Berber, and French influences, with big businesses nestling next to local markets.
* Part of the largest network of language schools in the world
* Franchise school in Casablanca since 1998
* We teach general English to adults and young learners, business English to local and multi-national companies, as well as ESP to many corporate clients and exam preparation classes
* The school has 18 classrooms, a multimedia lab, library, language lab, conference room and well-resourced teachersí room
* Pleasant and modern working environment
* Located in one of the most attractive parts of Casablanca. All amenities, including shopping, supermarket, fresh food market, Moroccan arts and crafts, cafes and restaurants are within walking distance
* 7 month contract from January 2005 to July 2005 with possibility of renewal
* Salary 8000 Dirhams per calendar month
* Paid holidays
* In-house development programme
* Partial flight reimbursement
* Medical insurance provided
* Accommodation arranged within walking distance of the school
* Great career opportunities within the EF network, with over 300 schools in over 40 countries
* Rich cultural experience
* Native speaker
* RSA CELTA / Trinity TESOL or equivalent essential
* University degree preferred
* Miniumum of 1 year ESL experience with adults, young learners and ESP, English for business and exam preparation classes
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative, both with teaching colleagues, and with Sales and Marketing and
Administrative teams to promote and develop the school
* Flexibility, creativity and ability to adapt to living and working in a different culture
To apply, please send full CV, together with the names and contact details (preferably e-mail) of two professional referees to the Director of Studies, Mark Fisher at:
Only short listed applicants who meet the above requirements will be contacted.